F Selfmade and proud - Sofia

Selfmade and proud

I made my first peace of clothing and I couldn't be prouder! My mun is an EXCELLENT seamstress, she can make anything, from casual clothing to elegant and beautiful dresses. I've thought about learning how to sew for a while, but up untill now I haven't had the time. Finally we started learning and it turned out to be a lot of fun! My first project was to make a pair of jeans shorts. To make sure you guys understand, I didn't cut them from pant or anything, I made them from scratch. I'm really proud of myself, someone could say "they could've been better" but I say their my first work and for that their really good, I'm really happy with them : )! Hope you guys tell me what you think, I'd really appreciate the comments. Supportive criticism is also very welcome : )!




After the shorts were ready, I bleaked them with chlorine, tore and cut them a little bit, and this was the result, hope you guys like : )!

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Lähetä kommentti

About Me