F Urbanog.com - Sofia

Urbanog.com

Finally home from the city. I was lazy today and didn't go to the gym.. Keep telling myself I will start working out proparly once my school starts.. Hope it will acsually happen because I'm starting to feel really lazy..
The online store I was telling you about is called Urbanog. They have apparel, shoes, accesories and more. I really like the variety of the shoes and the fact that their really cheap! Ofcourse after looking into it, I realised the shoes will cost a bit more with all the shipping costs but even then they will be almost the same price as in the stores. I requested them to be sent as gifts because I've heard that you don't have to pay the taxes then. Does anyone know if this is true? Anyway I took the risk and can't wait to get them!




These are the shoes I bought : )

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Lähetä kommentti

About Me