F Today's outfit - Sofia

Today's outfit

I'm in love with this new "shirt" I bought. I'm not sure what to call it exactly, maybe a knitted poncho? Excause my english, as you probably have noticed, I still have a lot of learning to do. But anyways, what ever it is called, it's really cute and I love it! I have to buy a new pair of jeans leggings to wear with this. My shoes are from shanghai and have been in some intensive use during last winter : P..I realised I needed new boots so i bought three online yesterday! I'm gonna need all my patience cause it's gonna take a while for them to arrive (shipping from USA) but I'm so excited! I'm gonna post about the online store later, it's got some great stuff in a very good price!




The poncho is from Only for 35 €. I wore a tube top under it and my old Tiger of Sweden jeans.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Lähetä kommentti

About Me